UHF-RFID reader pairs via Bluetooth 2.1 and turns nearly any mobile computer into a fully operational RFID and Zebra TC51 and Zebra TC51 Mobile Computers 1D/2D barcode readers. Pairing with an MDA or smartphone occurs easily via Bluetooth 2.1 in just a few steps. You may also use the RFD8500 in stand-alone mode, as well as batch mode, in case of a sudden connection interruption. In this mode it saves up to 40,000 RFID tags – optimal for complex RFID and barcoding applications in warehouses, logistics, retail and everywhere where high value is placed on uninterrupted work processes.
- High-performance UHF-RFID reader for warehouse and logistics
- For stand-alone operation batch or with a mobile computer
- Simple pairing and reliable connection thanks to Bluetooth 2.1
- Supports nearly every mobile computer with an iOS and Android operating system
- Optionally available with an integrated 2D barcode scanner